Inwentarz Smolan maietnosci Potomkow kniazia Andrzeia Sanguszkowica Kowelskiego […], 1594, s. l.
Vilnius University Library, Manuscript Department, document No. F4-(A1977)34518.
Conservation by Ieva Rusteikaitė.
Photographed by Raimondas Malaiška.
Note. Due to the fact that pictures were taken in different periods, there might be slight color differences in the photographs.
- Iron gall ink corrosion
- Dirt and stains
- Important tears and paper loss in the pages
- Broken sewing threads
- Partial detachment of some bifolia and folios
- Partial detachment of covering materials and sewing structure
- Dry cleaning
- Repair of tears and paper loss
- Repair of the spine element
- Reconstruction fo the text-block structure and sewing of gaherings
- Attachment of the wrapper
Materials introduced during the treatment
- Wheat starch paste
- Dyed custom-made laid paper (cotton & hemp fibers)
- Japanese tissue
- Linen tread