A Court Book, 1667
Minimal conservation of the manuscript F7-14169, a Court Book of Ukmergė town, 1667.
Vilnius University Library, Manuscript Department, collection of Court Books of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania.
Text block paper conservation made by Vitalija Šaltenienė.
Conservation of binding by Ieva Rusteikaitė.
Note. Due to the fact that pictures were taken in different periods, there might be slight color differences in the photographs.
- Loss in the boards
- Tears and loss in the sheets and endpapers
- Deformation and defoliation of boards
- Deformation of the textblock (due to the loss of boards)
- Previous repair
- Dry cleaning
- Separation of pasted parts
- Fragile sheet consolidation with tissue paper
- Consolidation of defoliated board
- Repair of boards